2018 Kohler Engine CH270TF
Call for Price
Command PRO gaseous fuel engines are designed to run on either gasoline, natural gas or propane. This professional line of carbureted propane and natural gas engines eliminates bad gasoline issues and lets you skip fuel-system winterization.
- Designed to operate on gasoline, propane and natural gas fuels with installation of tri-fuel conversion kit
- Cast iron cylinder liners provide lasting durability
- KOHLER® 3-year commercial warranty
- Oil Sentry™ automatically shuts engine down in low-oil conditions
- Engine type: Four-cycle, tri-fuel conversion, OHV, cast-iron cylinder liner, aluminum head and crankcase
- Model: CH270TF
- HP (kW): 7(5.2)
- Displacement (cc): 12.7 (208)
- Bore in (mm): 2.8 (70)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.1 (54)
- Compression Ratio: 8.8:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 38.7 (17.5)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 0.6 (0.6)
- Lubrication: Splash
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 12.7 x 15.2 x 14.2
- Backpressure Limit: 30
- Certified RPM: 4000
- Engine Type: Commercial
NOTES:Length is front to rear of engine. Width is spark plug to spark plug. Height is top of air cleaner cover to mounting feet. Power (hp) and Torque (ft lbs) specifications for Kohler general purpose engines are rated pursuant to Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1940 based on gross output testing performed according to SAE J1995 without the air cleaner and muffler. Actual engine power and torque are lower and affected by accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, fuel pump, etc.), application, engine speed, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude) and other factors. This J1940 / J1995 rating provides consistent measurement to customers who may want to control the intake and exhaust features of the engine. For more information, contact Kohler Co. Engine Engineering Department. Kohler Co. reserves the right to change product specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation. Backpressure Limit: Inches of H20 @ 3600 RPM WOT Certified Power HP (kW): J1995 power and torque certified by 3rd Party Witness
- Engine Type
- Four-cycle, tri-fuel conversion, OHV, cast-iron cylinder liner, aluminum head and crankcase
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.8 in. (70mm) x 2.1 in. (54mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 7 hp (5.2 kW)
- 12.7 in.
- 15.2 in.
- 14.2 in.
- 38.7 lb. (17.5 kg)