2019 Kohler Engine CV173
Call for Price
Our all-new Command PRO models are the ultimate engines for commercial walk-behind mowers.
- Torque output: 7.75 ft-lbs
- 3-year limited commercial warranty
- Enjoy effortless starts thanks to our Easy-Pull™ technology
- Easy pours and less spilling with Accu-Fill® fuel tank's 45% larger angled fuel neck
- Consistent-Cut™ technology maintains engine speed for a cleaner turf cut, even in tall, wet grass
- Cast-iron cylinder liners add durability and engine protection
- Engine type: Four-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder bore, aluminum block
- Model: Command PRO CV173
- Displacement (cc): 10.6 (173)
- Bore in (mm): 2.8 (70)
- Stroke in (mm): 1.8 (45)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm)1: 7.75 (10.5)
- Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 36.2 (16.4)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 0.625 (0.59)
- Lubrication: Dual - Full Pressure & Splash
- Dimensions LxWxH (in)*: 17.1 x 13.9 x 11.1
- Backpressure Limit 2: 40
- Engine Type: Commercial
NOTES:*Length is front of blower housing to back of blower housing. Width is air cleaner cover to muffler guard. Height is mounting surface to grass screen. 1 Power (hp) and Torque (ft lbs) specifications for Kohler general purpose engines are rated pursuant to Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1940 based on gross output testing performed according to SAE J1995 without the air cleaner and muffler. Actual engine power and torque are lower and affected by accessories (air cleaner, exhaust, charging, cooling, fuel pump, etc.), application, engine speed, ambient operating conditions (temperature, humidity and altitude) and other factors. This J1940 / J1995 rating provides consistent measurement to customers who may want to control the intake and exhaust features of the engine. For more information, contact Kohler Co. Engine Engineering Department. Kohler Co. reserves the right to change product specifications, designs and standard equipment without notice and without incurring obligation. 2 Inches of H20 @ 3600 RPM WOT 3 J1995 power and torque certified by 3rd Party Witness
- Engine Type
- Four-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder bore, aluminum block
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.8 in. (70 mm) x 1.8 in. (45 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 7.75 ft.lb. (10.5 Nm)
- 17.1 in.
- 13.9 in.
- 11.1 in.
- 36.2 lb. (16.4 kg)